Monday, August 8, 2011


First off.
It's quite obvious that this blog has taken a turn for the worse. 
Leann has her own blog that takes first priority & we kind of realized this after it was too late. 
All I have to do is hop on over there to know what's going on..
Second.
I'm not a blogger. Not my forte, not my thing, just not good at it.
I'd rather read everyone else's.
So.. 

The Result
There will be a post here and there but I'm not dedicated enough to this electronic way of communication when I can just call her on the phone or huddle up with her and Vanessa via Google+.

I'll still be putting pictures up that relate to our friendship & funny stories etc. 
So I won't go off about my life.. Too much.
Just a little something to remind her of home while she's off parading around Portland.
Just so she doesn't forget. :)

I am pretty sure this was the last home basketball game.
That's why everyone was taking so many pictures.
I know we don't really like to go crazy & reminisce about high school Leann.. 
But this is a good picture. :)

& this really doesn't seem that long ago. 
But sadly,
summer is almost over and you are already totally at college.
Time flies..

Let's fly back for a second.

You were in the presidency of Orchesis, the dance team.
With major skills beyond my comprehension.
I did hear countless times from everyone that whenever Orchesis would dance all eyes were on you. 
With an aptitude for cooking.


& me on the other hand..
Just a sad inexperienced cheerleader trying to pull a lib.
I did pull off a backhand spring at tryouts.. That was probably the last time I accomplished anything..
& my skills in the kitchen extended to ramen noodles and oatmeal.


But put the two together!
Unstoppable.
Together we created cooking masterpieces.(chocolate covered bacon)
& danced around my kitchen for hours. 
Remember at Christmas time?
The bells? 
Oh man... haha.

The Best.
Crap.
I have to go to work.
I hate that.
Adios. :)






No comments:

Post a Comment