Sunday, May 29, 2011

My adventures without Leann this weekend...

Dear Gustov,
The Soccer Game.
I drove up with Jenni, Becca, Ciera and Katherine. We listened to Jack Johnson, Hilary Duff, and sang our hearts out to Shania Twain. Okay, mostly Jenni & I just went crazy.. You know how well I sing in the car..
Unlike my car singing, the boys played so well. I wish I had gone to all of their other games. You should have been there.. At least you had your twitter and me to help update you. :)
Here are some pictures nonetheless.
 Our Bruin Crazies were of course there, decked out and painted.
I know exactly what you're thinking right now & this time I'll have to agree with you.

Such a goon..

A very cute one though. ;)

The team
 After the game 
. It was crazy intense & well worth the cold.

Afterwards we drove home and made a pit stop at Beto's and Taco Bell to refuel our bodies.

Next Adventure
For our final in weight training, we got to go on a bike ride. :)
So Rebecca Jane & Jenni Kae & I rode down to the lake with our class & of course ended up at the back because Jenni had two strings in her eye somehow. I ended up pulling them out since she obviously couldn't see them.. All of our eyes were practically bloodshot by the end of this because of the monstrous trucks speeding past causing tornado whirlwinds & impairing our vision.
Dang truck drivers..
Becky & I and my new shirt! 
Do you like??
Becca & Jenni after extricating the strings from Jenni's eye.
There was a really funny picture I took before this but I won't embarrass them.

Oh yeah..
I also reenacted one of our St George experiences.. Remember by that random building?? 

So since we were last we had to have Devry's older brother bike with us since we couldn't be left alone without some sort of protection or something.. So of course Jenni starts competing and sooner or later Becky and I fall back singing, enjoying life and end walking our bikes up the hill panting.. 

& Then
Rachel's cabin!! So Rachel, Ciera & I drove up to Rachel's cabin and fourwheeled and Zip lined and campfired it up. Yes, I drove the fourwheeler, and no, i didn't crash it. Rachel & I splashed through the mud until we couldn't see our shoes anymore practically.. I may have exaggerated that. But the point is, we don't mess around. It was lots of fun except for the dirt I can still feel in my hair somehow and the horrible stomach ache the first night. But I missed you dearly. Next time you have to come. 

& then comes the lip dub. Which you were with me! So we'll need to be blogging about that together. Maybe later today? Come over? Yeah? Vanessa is making Focaccia bread! Don't wanna miss that. :)

After the lip dub I picked up the one and only Seth Loveland. :) We went to Nielsen's Grove in the rain & then made a stop at Yogurtland! Where every college student from BYU believes they can laugh as loud as they please and as annoyingly as possible. We had to retreat quickly before Seth lost control. Haha. But not before we ran into Danny & Bonnie & her little sister Judy. That was exciting. :)

Anyways,

Love youuuu!
come over.

Rico
signing out.


P.s. Remember our first sleepover together??
My lost brain cells sure do..









No comments:

Post a Comment