Monday, June 6, 2011

My Best Friend Leann

There she is..
That beauty bombshell.
My best friend. :)

Let me tell you a little about her..
she's a freaking great dancer!
  • She's funny
  • She's gorgeous
  • She cannot tan for more than 10 seconds.. 
  • Running is even worse..
  • She's got some style
  • Like fifty pairs of boots
  • She never went two weeks without having a boyfriend until now
  • She has a job!
  • She is responsible
  • She's determined (she finished all her packets & graduated!)
  • She can be a little bit negative at times.. (it's the truth. I still love you)
  • She always looks out for me
  • She makes me laugh ALWAYS


& now us together..
  • We visit Barnes n Noble regularly (BTW we gotta head over there soon.. It's long overdue)
  • We adventure everywhere we go
  • One time we bought energy drinks from the Dollar Store and about three hours later we feared that our faces had been shaved off..
  • We have a way of marking out territory..
  • We have been on many road trips & our friendship prevails! (that seriously says something)
  • Our one ACTUAL fight, lasted one night and maybe hard feelings for like a day after but we got over it & now we laugh at that Saint whore hey trip.. Well we're not quite to laughing, but we shake our heads when it's mentioned..
  • We barely agree on anything..
  • We are great singers together..We harmonize & everything.
  • We both have blue eyes..
  • & we both have split personalities..(gustov & rico)
  • We work out together
  • We push each other to be better
  • We support each other
Yeah.. We love each other and stuff...

Dear Leann,
Even though at times you drive me off the edge of insanity.. You are my best friend. :) You have always been there for me & I'm soo freaking glad that we met that warm September night. So far our tendons have not been cut. Through the arguments, the boyfriends, the family crap, & friend drama.. We have made it through & truly are best bosom buddies. & I know that, 

Aint no mountain high! Aint no valley low! Aint no river.. 

WIDE ENOUGH BABY!!

You really can call me no matter what.
I'll miss you like those stalkers miss your blog..
plus some.

Love, Val your bestest pal :)


p.s. we still have three weeks till you leave. Which includes 
your birthday!!!

So we're gonna have some fuuuuun! 



1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    Summed up lot of points on Energy drinks. Truly Energy Drinks give much energy to the human body. Thanks for sharing such informative post.

    ReplyDelete